Who am I?

Who am I?
A runner....or Herky the Hawk?

Thursday, April 21, 2011

At least I'm running...

My mileage is low, but at least I'm running, right? Right?

[Those damn crickets again]

Okay, so I'm making every excuse in the book, I know. The truth is that as the scheduled run approaches, my motivation wanes. My body tires, I get hungry, and Ifind "other" things I "need" to get done. It's frustrating because I used to love to run. I used to look forward to it from the moment I woke up until I was done, and then I would start looking forward to the next run. I used to watch the clock in anticipation for it to be time to go to the gym, and now I watch it with dread.

What's wrong with me?

1 comment:

  1. It's possible you've got other things going on in your life that are causing you to lose focus on running. Just push through, keep scheduling times to run and you'll be through it in no time.

    ReplyDelete